Wednesday, February 27, 2008

4 Weeks To Go...........



























We finally have a Birth date for Baby Brother. The C-Section will be done on Tuesday March 25, 2008 at 7:30 a.m., if all goes well till then. My next appt is March 11th so we will see if we are still on track for that date. We are finally getting the room put together, thanks to Aunt Betty for painting, it looks sooo good. I am also narrowing down the things I need, which was more than I thought especially in the clothes department, but it is all coming together. Kaylee wasn't sure about a new baby at first, but as time gets closer and she sees the baby's room, the idea of a new baby is really setting in. She talks about it more and tells Eric and I that she is going to rock her brother, feed her brother and play with him. Then she will finish it with "I am big and he will be little like Maddie, she is 1." Eric is slowly getting caught up at work and hopefully after this month things will look on the up and up for him. Being at home all the time has really helped our family, but some days I really miss being with my friends at work and just getting away from the laundry, cleaning, and constant errands I am running. I must say we have more time to spend together as a family and that part has been really nice for all of us. We do have a name picked out for the new addition and I hope it sticks, it is Spencer Paul Maxwell, but when he comes into this world I may think he doesn't look like a Spencer at all, he may look like a Blake which is our second choice, so we will see. Enjoy the sunshine today and good-bye for now.

The Maxwell Family







2 comments:

  1. Im glad kaylees trip to the dentist went good I cant believe she went in all by herself. Brothers room looks good PaPa says it looks like John Deere green will look good in it. Gamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie is wanting to see her big cousin Kaylee (and Aunt Kerry and Uncle Eric). We will visit Kaylee at gamma's this weekend. I like the baby's room, now all we need is a baby! I think even Uncle John is excited about the new baby he is planning to take off work the day he is born! We love you and take care!
    Alicia, John, and Maddie

    ReplyDelete