Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December
















I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had a great time down in Houston. The kids are so wore out today from playing with their Grandpas and Grandma, Uncles and Aunts and cousins. They are both going to stay in their Pjs and rest because we are tired and cranky. It's to cold and windy today so I decided to stay in. I haven't posted any pics lately so we have a variety. Some are from Halloween and Spenc got his first haircut, which he was sooooo good for. The girls at cookiecutters had so much fun with him. The picture on Dennis, Kaylee and Lauren is from Thanksgiving day, the kids played for hours outside running around. We are all getting ready for Christmas. Kaylee wants everything she sees so we are having a hard time picking out what she really wants. Spencer is going to get a toy box from Eric and I. Eric is working hard all the time as usual and I am just keeping things going around home. I am going to the Casting Crown Christmas concert tomorrow evening with my sisters, mom and my friend Sarah. It is Sarah's birthday on Wednesday so "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" my friend. We have put lights up outside this year and the kids love it and so do I. Thanks daddy! Hope everyone has a good week. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, they are adorable! Spencer has grown so much....it's hard to believe how fast they grow. Amanda told me you have a blog, so thought I'd come check it out. I don't know what I did before blogging came around; now I can't seem to live without it!:) It's so much fun! Anyway....I guess I will see you at Christmas...take care. Oh, here's my blog too: http://missmalu30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete