Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2 weeks to go............













C-Section is still Tuesday March 25th and everything is still on track for 7:30 a.m delivery.

We are all doing good, if Eric can just stay well so Kaylee and I don't get sick. We think he had strep throat last Friday. He went and got on meds asap, but now he has a head cold. Eric got a promotion at work. He is now Director of Compensation & HRIS. It was very deserving and we are all proud of him for doing so well at his job. I am still trying to get Spencer's room done and I think we are almost there. The shelf I painted and the letters I made turned out really cute. I had a hard time finding a lamp I liked, but I finally found a lampshade and it had holes in it so I got ribbon and made it how I wanted (if you click on the picture you can see it better). Yesterday I had a doctors appt and I went to get a pedicure, thanks to my good friend Sarah Hook ( it was on her). When I picked up Kaylee I had sandals on and she was so amazed by my toenails, so as soon as we got home and had a bath she ran and got all my toenail polish and wanted hers to look like mine. Kaylee was so proud of her toenails we had to take a picture so she could show everyone. Kaylee was invited to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday the 22nd and she is excited. I told her today that when her Uncle Andy and Aunt Erin comes this weekend they could color Easter eggs with her, so watch out Andy and Erin she is already got the plan for you!!!! We can't wait to see you on Friday!! Better go for now, I will post after the big weekend. Love The Maxwells


1 comment:

  1. Love the toes!!! They are cute!! Can't wait to meet Spencer.

    ReplyDelete