Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Day






Easter was a good day! The Easter bunny came to see Kaylee and she was quite pleased with what he brought her. Church was so nice, the choir performed a musical and it was really good. We had Easter dinner just the 3 of us and then we took a nap, so it has been a good day. Tomorrow is it and are family goes from 3 to 4. Eric, Kaylee and I are really feeling like things are already changing and I am getting nervous about my surgery, but I faith that everything is going to work itself out the way it is supposed to. Thanks to family and friends (ahead of time) for everything they are helping with while we welcome a new baby boy in our wonderful growing family.

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to see pictures of the new addition! Hope all is well and everyone is healthy and adapting well! Jayme

    ReplyDelete