Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Kaylee and Spencer have the best Dad in the whole world. Kaylee always says"I love Daddy soooo much!" She thinks he is pretty great. She wanted to give him her Father's Day gift early so I let her. When Eric opened it she grabbed the coffee mug that her and Spencer had made so proudly for her Daddy to see, then she gave Eric a hug and told him Happy Father's Day like she was 10 years old and she truly knew what it meant. Spencer is also crazy about Eric. He can cry for me all day but as soon as Eric walks through door he starts smiling at his Daddy. They learn so early who the fun one is! I am very lucky because my husband helps me all the time with our kids and he takes care of them for me when I need a break sometimes without me even asking. He loves them with his whole heart and teaches them lots of things I can not or that I forget is important. Happy Father's Day Eric. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment