Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our little fisherwomen

We went to a Birthday party on Sunday afternoon and Kaylee went fishing for the 1st time and look what she caught. She was very proud and she was pretty good at fishing. Her new thing is to pretend to be fishing with her friends and she uses our bed as the rocks to sit on and the floor as the pond. Speaking of Birthdays Kaylee's is coming up on August 5th and she all excited about her party and she wants everything. If she sees something she really likes she will say " I want that for my birthday". If I don't answer she says it over and over until I do. But she is happy with my usual answer of "We'll see". Stay tuned because I will probably post the party pictures soon. Spencer is doing all sorts of fun things. He is getting ready to roll over. He is laughing out loud and he loves when people talk to him. He is teething and chewing on everything he can reach including his feet. He went for his first overnight for 3 nights without Mom and Dad a couple of weekends ago and he did so good. My Mom and Dad said he was just perfect and Aunt Alicia spent a lot of time holding him too. I think after the weekend everyone was in love with our baby boy. He is a very good baby and easy to take care of. I will post some pictures of him soon. Everyone have a good rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment