Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Sunday




Hi everyone!!! Spencer rolled over yesterday and we were all so excited. He just gets more and more handsome everyday. Kaylee is really getting excited for her Birthday. Eric is taking Tuesday off work and Kaylee's friend Dawson is coming for the day. We are going to play all day and that evening the kids are going to Jump Mania and going out for supper. Then over the weekend we are having a small party at my Mom and Dad's house and the theme is Pet Shop.
Something I have had on my mind all day is my Pastor and his Family. Most of you know we attend Hamlin Baptist Church and Jim Flora is the pastor. They have been at Hamlin for about 5 years now and their passion is Missions. They have applied to the International Mission board to go into the Mission field and they are interested in a little village is Africa. They don't know the exact time when they will go but when they do it will be happy and sad time. They have 3 adopted daughters, Gracie, Anna and Rebecca who is only 4. So pray for them because they also have 3 grown sons who are married and they also have 3 grandchildren. I can not imagine my parents leaving the country and me not knowing when I may see them again. When Jim and Teresa told the congregation today I was a real testimony to me because they just showed me today what its really all about. God should always be first in my life and I don't put him first, there is always so many things in the way. Lift them up because this is a new chapter in their life and the unknown is very scary. I hope everyone has a great week. We love you all, The Maxwells

2 comments:

  1. how precious! i am so glad you found me on here! billy and amanda don't have a blog but i can post some pictures of her kiddos for ya! we are going to be at grandma's on saturday and sunday (the 9th and 10th). grandma said that you might be in town. i hope so! it would be great to see you and those sweet little ones!

    ReplyDelete